- This website utilizes the following Google Analytics features for Display Advertising: Google Display Network Impression Reporting, DoubleClick Campaign Manager Integration, Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
- This website may utilize the following Google Analytics features for Display Advertising: Remarketing
- Users may opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customer Google Display Network ads using Ad Settings.
You can see a full list of available Google Analytics opt-outs here.
- We utilize Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the Internet.
- We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party Google Analytics cookies and third-party DoubleClick cookies together to:
- Inform, optimize and serve ads based on users' past visits to our website
- Report how our ad impressions, other uses of ad services and interactive with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to our website
- We utilize data provided by Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting to grow our website and better customize our information to our users' interests.
This Privacy Statement covers personal information, non-personal data collection and aggregate reporting for the downtowncincychotels.com website.
Personal information is information that is associated with your name or personal identity. downtowncincyhotels.com uses personal information to understand better your needs and interests and to provide you with better service. Once you choose to provide us with personal information, you can be assured it will be used only to support your customer relationship with downtowncincyhotels.com. We take seriously the trust you place in us. downtowncincyhotels.com will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to others.
In some areas of our website, you can request information, subscribe to marketing or brochure materials, register yourself or your company for access to restricted areas.
The types of personal information you provide to us on these pages may include name, address, phone number, e-mail address, and/or contact preferences. To personalize our websites, services or communications, we may also ask you to provide us with information regarding your personal or professional interests, demographics, and experiences with our website or services. Providing this additional information is optional.
Non-personal information is data about usage and service operation that is not associated with a specific personal identity. downtowncincyhotels.com collects and analyzes non-personal information to evaluate how visitors use the downtowncincyhotels.com websites.
Links to Third-Party Websites
The downtowncincyhotels.com website may provide links to third-party websites for your convenience and information. If you access those links, you will leave downtowncincyhotels.com. We do not control those sites or their privacy practices, which may differ from downtowncincyhotels.com's. We do not endorse or make any representations about third-party websites. The personal data you choose to give to unrelated third parties is not covered by the downtowncincyhotels.com Privacy Statement.
downtowncincyhotels.com is committed to protecting the privacy needs of children and we encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children's online activities and interests. downtowncincyhotels.com does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13, nor target its website to children under 13.
How We Use Your Information
downtowncincyhotels.com uses your personal information to provide you with services and to help us better understand your needs and interests. Specifically, we use your information to provide brochures and information, to communicate with you, to update you on events and specials, to personalize promotional offers and to enhance downtowncincyhotels.com
Non-personal data is aggregated for reporting about the downtowncincyhotels.com website usability, performance and effectiveness. It is used to improve the customer experience, usability and site content.
Who We Share Your Information With
downtowncincyhotels.com will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to others.
downtowncincyhotels.com will not use your personal information for a different purpose than the one stated when you provided your data.
To opt-out of receiving communications you have expressly requested (such as e-mail newsletters, promotions), please select the e-mail "opt-out" or "unsubscribe" link included in each subscription communication.
Keeping Your Information Secure
downtowncincyhotels.com is committed to protecting the information you provide us. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, to maintain data accuracy, and to ensure the appropriate use of the information, downtowncincyhotels.com has in place appropriate physical and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect.
Changes to this Statement
If there are updates to the terms of downtowncincyhotels.com's online Privacy Statement, we will post those changes on this page, so you will always know what information we collect online, how we use it, and how we are committed to protecting your privacy.